Due to our quick expansion, we’re on the lookout for a Franchise Development Manager. Does this sound like you? Get in touch!
Coffee Blue are looking for a result driven representative to join our growing Coffee Blue Franchise Department.
They will be in direct contact with new and existing franchisees in the UK and based from our head office in Caerphilly. The new Franchise Development Manager will be working directly under the UK Franchise Manager with assistance from the Marketing, Sales & Engineering teams.
Applicants must be willing to travel and spend time with new franchisees, helping to set up their business and liaising with Administration & Marketing departments. If you’re a personable person who wants to help our franchisees succeed, we’d love to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide UK wide franchise support and development
- Train new franchisees in food hygiene, running a successful business and making quality barista coffee
- Coach, train and launch new franchisees
- 3-day on-site launches at location
- Monthly visit with each franchisee with product delivery
- Develop coffee rounds for new franchisees
- Assisting in making and selling coffee during busy location visits
- Maintain links between franchisees and workshop for repairs and maintenance
- Marketing and brand awareness
- Assist remote sales team when necessary
- Face-to-face customer service
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on own initiatives
- Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Catering/coffee experience beneficial but not required
- Willing to learn the coffee and franchise industry
- Full Driving license
- Salary £30,000 per annum
- Company Van provided
- Expenses and night out money paid
- 20 days holidays plus all bank holidays
- Company Pension
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.