What is it that makes
Coffee Blue's mobile coffee van franchise better than the rest?
Unique & Modern
Our revolutionary design catapults us to the top, making us the leading mobile coffee van franchise in the UK. Our vehicles come fully equipped with the latest transport temperature controlled technology and we offer a franchise package that will beat all our competitors. This outstanding mobile coffee franchise is continually growing, selling billions of cups of coffee every year. It is the ideal opportunity for the right-minded, self-motivated person, with the vision of continuing the future growth of the coffee market, to be their own boss and do a job they will love.
Fresh and Light
We will not use household shop adapted fridge display cabinets or wooden shelving products. We fit only the highest quality, specially adapted equipment. The Coffee Blue coffee van conversion will not use internal heavy, smelling, smoky, dirty maintenance generators nor will we use expensive leisure batteries and inverters that carry a short working life. We believe that quality does not have to cost the earth and endeavour to be affordable, functional and maintain our position of being the best coffee van on the market.
Sassy & Safe
Coffee Blue designed the mobile coffee van conversion with health and safety in mind. We ensure that all the working and storage of equipment is always out of sight, no matter which door of the vehicle is opened. All equipment is regularly tested and serviced to ensure your mobile coffee franchise is efficient and safe.
Funky & Functional
Coffee Blue vans are designed with not just sales in mind. Our highly trained engineering team are constantly researching new technology whilst keeping the reliability of existing equipment at its highest standard. Our modern design coffee van has a particular function that stands out from the rest making it significantly different to any competitor’s vehicle. Our vehicles can also be used for catering events and overnight temperature controlled storage facility. With this additional temperature storage space area, you are given a vehicle that truly is value for money with multipurpose operation options, much more than just selling coffee! Coffee Blue goes that extra mile when sourcing the vehicle, ensuring each van comes with the highly sought-after rear tail gate. The rear tail gate gives added protection against the elements. It gives overhead shelter for when the Heavens open and a welcome shade on those scorching summer days. This provides comfort for yourself and your customers without the need of an additional awning which usually proves to be flimsy and inadequate.
Keep on Running
In the unfortunate event that your vehicle, for any reason, may not be road worthy i.e. accident repair damage, major vehicle mechanical repairs etc, Coffee Blue offer franchisees the opportunity to hire a replacement mobile coffee van. This prevents loss of earnings whilst the original coffee van is being repaired. This is not offered by any other franchiser. Coffee Blue is designed and built by our own highly experienced team of engineers which are based in our 28,000-square foot factory. Our engineers always welcome input from our family of franchisees to enable us to keep in front of the competition and improve the quality of the vehicle. With a team of mobile engineers, we can install and maintain the equipment on a national basis. We are on call to assist should any issues arise with your equipment. Coffee Blue also runs a national service network, with an office based service team who understands the importance of our franchisees being kept mobile selling the services of Coffee Blue. This is a service unique to Coffee Blue and is not offered by any other franchiser.
Sizzling Hot & Icy Cool
All Coffee Blue vans start their life as refrigerated vehicles. Therefore, you can use the van as a dual-purpose unit, having one of the side loading door areas with ample chilled space to allow you to carry out catering events or overnight chilled storage. We install a modern design, side loading, temperature controlled self-serving display unit. This holds a plentiful amount of chilled and dry food products, which as well as being practical, is also very attractive to customers. With the correct refrigeration equipment on your vehicle you will have more than enough refrigeration duty to keep all food and drinks at the required legal temperatures, especially when it comes to those hot summer days. All refrigeration equipment installed into Coffee Blue vehicles are proven, tried and tested transport refrigeration units. This means the van can fully control the temperature of all fresh, chilled foods and drinks anywhere within the vehicle. This option also gives you the opportunity to sell the vehicle at the end of your contract as not only a coffee van but also as a plain, transport refrigerated vehicle. In addition to its temperature controlled, side loading, self-serving display, we give that extra touch by having an additional serving display area, both hot and chilled, at the rear of the vehicle. Coffee Blue vehicles are fitted with a holding oven (not a pie warmer) of 75 degrees centigrade. Designed and built in our factory, this holding oven will house more pies and pasties than any of our competitor’s ovens. Located at the rear of the vehicle and positioned under the counter of the coffee machine, you to have easy access to all hot and chilled products, including your milk.
* Refrigeration and oven temperatures are easily adjusted and monitored from the digital display thermostat located in the driver’s cab..
About the coffee van - What you get!
- Ford Custom Limited L1H1 2.0 TDCi 130
- Twin side-loading doors
- Rear tailgate
- Metallic silver paint
- Heated front seats
- Voice control system
- Alloy wheels
- Auto wipers with rain sensor
- Electric front windows
- Ford eco-mode
- Hill start assist
- Quick clear windscreen
- Automatic headlights
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Colour coded bumpers
- Cruise control
- Drivers airbag
- Electric mirrors
- Front & rear parking sensors
What's on board our coffee van conversion:
- Commercial 2 group espresso stainless steel, new model coffee machine and grinder with dual energy LPG and 230 volts
- Full off side loading door area with chilled, temperature controlled storage
- In cab chilled temperature digital display unit
- Rear serving area with a hot holding oven producing temperatures of 75c
- Full near side loading door with temperature controlled food display and storage unit
- Rear serving area with fully temperature controlled food display units
- Additional pull out serving shelf/bar at rear of vehicle
- Two coffee cup storage dispensers
- Secure storage/display area for syrups at read of vehicle
- EPOS till system
- Cash draw
Plus your coffee van franchise includes a whole lot more....
- Coffee waste ‘know out’ drawer
- Rear LED blue lighting around the serving area
- Lift up tailgate with lighting for ease of service and protection from the elements
- Easy fill LPG under the chassis tank with a digital level indicator display in drivers cab
- Easy fill external fresh water filler cap for 115 lire fresh water tank
- 230v plug in for overnight storage of chilled food and drinks
- Waste water system under chassis with easy drain facility
- Fresh water filtration system
- Hot hand wash unit
- Hand drying/clean paper towel dispenser
- Complete full corporate vehicle branding
- Event display materials – branded marquee and flying banner
- Branded clothing – jacket, t shirts etc
- Fire extinguisher and first aid kit